Our application process for a training contract commencing in September 2019 is now open.
We look to recruit individuals with a proven academic record and a commitment to excellence. Applicants are likely to be highly motivated graduates (of any discipline) who set themselves high standards.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital, together with strong organisational skills and the ability to handle a busy and time pressured workload. Attributes such as integrity, flexibility, drive and resourcefulness are prerequisite and applicants are expected to show dedication, enterprise, self confidence and ambition as well.
Our application process for vacation placements for summer 2017 is now closed.
Administration and Finance Positions
Business Development Assistant – Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Private Wealth Director and Partners of the firm, MTG is seeking a Business Development Assistant to help with the implementation of a new CRM platform. This will include the migration of existing client and marketing data.
This role is initially for a fixed term of 6 months, beginning as soon as possible, with the possibility to extend. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Working in conjunction with the Finance team and IT Partner in implementing the new CRM platform;
- Liaising with MTG’s BD Support team to align systems and processes;
- Ensuring the existing data is accurate before migration into the CRM platform, including inputting new information and correcting or deleting historic data;
- Migration of the cleansed data into the new platform, while ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Candidates will ideally have a broad base of BD/communications experience, but MTG is willing to consider candidates with different levels of seniority and ranges of experience;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products;
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations;
- Familiarity with the functionality of CRM platforms and a paperless office environment a distinct advantage, but not essential as training will be provided;
- Ability to communicate with clients and contacts at all levels.
Those wishing to be considered should please send their CV and a cover email summarising their suitability for the role to Fiona Birt-Llewellin (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 30 November 2017.
Working patterns and salary are flexible, depending on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE